Re: scaling gdkpixmap

Meghal Harish Varia <varia ecf utoronto ca> writes:
> 1. Whats the best way to dynamically scale a GdkPixmap with the scaling of
> a window?

Use a client-side RGB buffer such as that found in the gdk-pixbuf
library, and scale that.

> 2. How do I find the pixel size of a GdkPixmap?

Get the GdkVisual, it's stored in there (along with pixel format and
other scary crap; but you don't want to know this, GdkPixmap is stored
on the server in another process so doing pixel manipulation will be
insanely slow).

Havoc