[ANNOUNCE] GtkAda 1.2.10
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet ACT-Europe FR>
- To: gtk-list redhat com
- Subject: [ANNOUNCE] GtkAda 1.2.10
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:41:51 +0100
GtkAda 1.2.10/1.3.10 release
GtkAda is an Ada95 graphical toolkit based on Gtk+ version >= 1.2.2. It
allows you to develop graphical applications in Ada95 using Gtk+.
The primary download site is http://gtkada.eu.org
New features in 1.2.10/1.3.10 include:
- RPMs available for GNU/Linux x86
- Gtk.Type_Conversion is no longer needed for Gtk_List_Item
- Gtkada.File_Selection_Dialog does not crash any more on directory selection
- New example directory: powergnu, a simple presentation viewer.
New features in 1.2.9/1.3.9 include:
- GUI builder support fixes under Windows NT/2000.
- Gtk.Type_Conversion isn't needed for the most common widgets: Gtk_Label,
- Gtkada.Canvas: better positionning of items; links can be attached anywhere
in the items, not necessarily the middle.
- GtkAda.File_Selection has been extended (see RM for details).
- Documentation update.
- Support for gdk-pixbuf 0.9
- Limited beta support for Gnome in src/gnome.
LSM entry follows:
Description: Ada95 graphical toolkit based on Gtk+ (version >= 1.2.2)
Keywords: Ada95 Ada Gtk+ Gtk X Gui Glade Win32
Author: Emmanuel Briot <briot gnat com>, Joel Brobecker <jbrobecker west raytheon com> and Arnaud Charlet <charlet gnat com>
Maintained-by: gtkada ada eu org
Platforms: Solaris Linux Tru64 IRIX HP/UX NT AiX FreeBSD UnixWare
Copying-policy: GPL (with a slight modification, see headers of *.ad[bs] files
] [Thread Prev