Help

I have a program that calls a data base, retrieves data, and based
on that data I need to generate gtklevelhold bars, depending
on the number of data retrieved from the data base. So, the application
should not show any thing upon execution (at the start), but rather after
a time out has run out and the data base call made, should then create
the gtklevelhold bars. I have created a linked list
typedef struct list{
	char name[6];
      	float load;
	struct list *nextptr;
} ServerData;
This is the list that data base call updates.
I also have another data structure
struct _Hybrid{
	GtkWidget *table; /*this table is created upon execution of the
application with one row and one colum*/
	GtkWidget *progressbar;
	int timer;
	ServerData *sd; /* reference to the linked list above */
} Hybrid;

when my application starts, I create a progress bar (Hybrid->progressbar),
a table with row=1 column=1, and a  scrolling window. I place a reference
to this table in my Hybrid->table data structure. I insert the table
Hybrid->table in the scrolling window. After progressbar timer iterates
once, I call update_records function which retrieves the records from tha
data base and they are inserted into the linked list. The Hybrid data
structure is then used in the update_table function to get access to both
the linked list and the table to update the table by placing the levelhold
widgets in the appropriate rows and columns (supposedly). But it never
happens and I never see the levelhold widgets. Can any one help me and
tell me where I have gone wrong...

-r