Re: passing args

ASF wrote:

>     Hello,
>
> I use the gtk_timeout_add function and my problem is that I need to pass
> 2 args to the function specified in gtk_timeout_add but it accepts only
> one arg for datas....

The idea is to pass a structure with these two arguments

when you have a function

void function(type1 * arg1, type2 * arg2)
{
}

you have to define a second function and a structure :

struct struct_arg1_arg2
{
   type1 * arg1;
   type2 * arg2;
};

void function_prime(struct struct_arg1_arg2 * arg)
{
   function(arg->arg1, arg->arg2);
}

to call the function, you do the following :

{
   struct struct_arg1_arg2 data;
   data->arg1 = arg1;
   data->arg2 = arg2;
   gtk_timeout_add(interval, function, &data);
}

--
Hoa