Re: GdkError !!

"M.N.S.S.K.Pavan Kumar" <pavan gdit iiit net> writes:
> 	GdkWarning **:Creating pixmap from NULL window and colormap
> Can anyone explain me what this means ,

It means you are calling gdk_pixmap_new() without providing a window
or colormap. This means GTK will assume the default visual/colormap,
which may not be correct for the window you end up drawing the pixmap
to.

The way to solve it is to pass in the window or colormap you want to
gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm() or gdk_pixmap_colormap_create_from_xpm().
The window you intend to draw the pixmap to would be appropriate here,
or the result of gtk_widget_get_colormap() on the widget you intend to
use the pixmap with.

Havoc