RE: circular reference

Yes quite sure that I am using GTK and C (not C++) in my application.
 Well, I only got this error once and I am running on Sun Solar in a X
window environment.  The Motif Window Manager could be running or causing a
conflict with my application thats why I was wondering if anyone knows of
potential conflicts with MWM or Open Look Window Manager and a (C and GTK)
application.  Maybe this error was a fluke and won't happen again.

Matt