ANNOUNCE: GOB (GTK+ object builder) 1.0.0 "The Autogenerated Goat" released
- From: George <jirka 5z com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org,gob-list 5z com, gtk-list redhat com
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: GOB (GTK+ object builder) 1.0.0 "The Autogenerated Goat" released
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 02:29:50 -0700
You tried to run. You tried to hide. But you can't hide anymore! GOB 1.0.0
is out there, and it's out to get you! Well rather it's out there for you to
What is GOB:
Very simple preprocessor for making GTK+ objects with inline C code so that
generated files are not edited. Syntax is inspired by Java and yacc or lex.
The implementation is intentionally kept simple, and no C code parsing is
done. Besides that, it's really cool and you should use it and stuff.
What's new in 1.0.0:
* accept an identifier such as a constant in array dimensions
* updated manpage with build instructions
And some final words about this release:
CHIckeN CHICkeN cHickeN chickEn cHicKeN ChIcKeN chICkeN ChIckeN CHicKeN
Where to get it:
* ftp://ftp.5z.com/pub/gob/ (tarballs)
* ftp://ftp.5z.com/pub/gob/RPM/ (redhat packages)
* ftp://ftp.5z.com/pub/gob/DEB/ (debian packages)
Note that the debian packages should be availble a little later,
while the tarball and the RPMS are already out there.
There is also discussion mailing for gob, to subscribe send mail to
email@example.com with the subject of "subscribe gob-list".
When they kick at your front door, how're you gonna come?
With your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?
-- The Clash
] [Thread Prev