- From: Jiang XU <jiang xu echostar com>
- To: "gtk-app-devel-list gnome org" <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>,"gtk-list redhat com" <gtk-list redhat com>
- Subject: transparent window
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:19:11 -0600
I try to make a transparent window, what I did is:
1. create a window with default size 400X400 by calling
gtk_window_new(...) and gtk_window_set_default_size(...).
2. create background Pixmap and a mask by calling
3. set the Pixmap to be the background pixmap of the window by
modifying the GtkStyle of the window.
4. After I call gtk_window_shape_combine_mask(...), the window size
has been changed because half left area is transparent. However, I
still need to draw something
on that area in the future. I tryed call
gdk_window_resize(....), but it doesnot work.
So I wonder
1. How I can make a window transparent without change its size.
2. How to make a window absolutely transparent without any background
Pixmap and any background color, but still has the size 400*400.
Any help is appreciated!.
Thanks very much
] [Thread Prev