Re: Understanding gtk_widget_queue_draw() (and dbl buffing)

-> > messages indicated that Gtk 1.4 would have built-in double buffering,
-> > whatever that means.
->
-> It means you don't need to do double buffering. ;-)

	Is the new double-buffering architecture documented somewhere?
I'd like to understand how it works.

	Just considering the fact that my expose handler won't need to do
its own double buffering, it would seem to me that double-buffering would
need to take place within Gdk, not Gtk+...

--Derek