Re: Button accelerators

"Shippy!" wrote:

> Is there any way to make it so a letter in a button label
> will be underlined and then you can hook that letter up
> to an accelerator button? I know you can do that with
> menus, but being able to do it with buttons would be handy
> as well.

I just ran across that, hmm.

Oh. It was for the label widget. I'd guess that the button contains a
label widget. If you can get at it, you can use the
gtk_label_set_pattern on it to underline the text you want to underline.
You're on your own with accelerators, though. I haven't needed to do
anything with them yet.

--
Bruce Ide
bruce.ide@echostar.com