Re: [gtk-list] Fwd: [netezinessupport advertising com] RE: {adsupport#677-707} GtkTree expanded/collapsed setting

spirilis@scitus.yi.org writes:

> Is this NetEzine stuff somehow tied to the gtk-list, or are these just spammers?

A support mailing list address was added to the old
gtk-list@redhat.com at some point, which is bouncing mail sent to that
address.

We are working on resolving that situation (and getting forwarding set
up to send mail on to gtk-list@gnome.org instead of through the old
list), but until then, you can take this as a reminder to send your
mail to gtk-list@gnome.org.

Regards,
                                        Owen