accelerator key question:

 Hi
 I just started to write a menu in gnome,
and the following codes are what I have used:
GnomeUIInfo file_menu[] = {
 GNOMEUIINFO_ITEM_NONE("MODE22","",SET_MODE22),
 FNOMEUIINFO_END
};
 GNOMEUIINFO_menubar[] = {
 GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_FILE_TREE(file_menu),
 GNOMEUIINFO_END
};

I know there is another way to create menu items
and accelerators by using gtk_accel_group_attach
.... , BUT since I have used the GNOME...to do the menu.
So, I just wondering someone who can tell me how to
add the accelerator key for the menu that created by
GNOMEUIINFO.....

I would appreciate your suggestions, sample code or
reference info.

Thanks.
Lu
Visit http://www.visto.com/info, your free web-based communications center.