Mailing list status - privacy?

Owen Taylor wrote:

>  - The archives of old messages for the GTK+ lists have been
>    moved over and are now available from:

  I just looked at these archives, eek.  All of our email addresses are
now on a public website which can be easily harvested by spambots.  (Last
address I had on a public site I had to abandon because of this.)

  Does mailman have a setting to munge personal addresses in its archives,
the way does?  Mailman does look like a really good program