Re: [gtk-list] Re: Fundamental Problems...

> widget in the above example), additionaly some other variabels
> containing data about the event and the user_data. If your function
> needs data, this is the way to deliver it to your function. This data is
> set at-connect-time, meaning it is set when you gtk_signal_connect().
>
> > a) How do I pass two or more parameters to a call back function.

But this still does not answer this question. How do I pass more than
one variable into the function. almost all functions I have seen let you
pass a single pointer (gpointer) into the callback function along with
the widget data.
Lets say I have 3 variables x, i and t. How do I pass these as data to a
typical callback function (I dont want to declare them as global
variables).

thank you
Aravind