RE: [gtk-list] getting currently active widget of the given window

>  Hi!
>
>  Is there a way to get currently active gtk widget (the one
> that has focus) in
> the gtk window (not foreign) using gtk calls. In my
> 'key-press-event' handler
> I want to handle some events based on the type of currently focused
> widget (ok, of course I can install 'key-press-event'
> individually for each
> widget, but is there a way of doing it in "global"
> 'key-press-event' handler)?

Hi,

I bet you want to create one event handler for every widget after all. Widgets that do the same can call the same event handling function, but you will keep your code more clean and flexible.

So much for my opinion...

Regards,

Arjan