gpointer key in g_tree_lookup is not declared constant.

Hi. I'm using binary trees in etherape, and I've noticed that the
compiler is warning:
capture.c:487: warning: passing arg 2 of `g_tree_lookup' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type

What the compiler is saying is that I'm passing a const pointer to the
g_tree_lookup key.
Shouldn't it declared const in the function as well? Or are there
circumstances by which g_tree_lookup is going to modify my key?

Regards,
Juan.
--
Etherape, a graphical network monitor modeled after etherman.
http://etherape.sourceforge.net/