GtkBindingSet docs? (2nd request)

	Is there any documentation for the GtkBindingSet?  (I originally
asked about this a week ago, but did not get a response)

	What is it?  What is it used for?  How is it used?

	All I know about it is that Owen commented that it would make a
good replacement for the hard-coded keybindings in the GtkText widget.
Therefor, I'd like to use it in my text widget.  But I don't even know
what it's supposed to do.

	I'll starting looking through source, but source is much more
comprehensible if you at least have a general idea of what you're
looking at...

--Derek