Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk draw shadow ?

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Nicolas GEORGE wrote:
 CRITICAL **: file gtkstyle.c: line 1346 (gtk_default_draw_shadow): assertion
`window != NULL' failed. >
> The gdk_* functions are functions that deal directly with the display. You
> must draw the shadow when the widget gets displayed, that is when you catch
> expose events. But here, I think you should try to add a gtk_frame around
> your event box.
But this isnīt a gdk_* function it is from gtk_style !! Anybody has an answr ??

Mfg

Andreas Scherf

scherfa@fh-trier.de
http://www.fh-trier.de/~scherfa

"It said uses Windows 98 or better, so I loaded Linux!"