RE: [gtk-list] Re: [ Glib ] : Licensing term of Glib 1.2.7 : Lesser or not Lesser

No sorry, I WAS WRONG !!!
I just check and in the headers, they mentioned
Library GPL. But I wasn't use to all these licensing terms
so I check the www.gnu.org and as you all know Library GPL == Lesser GPL.

Sorry for that,

~Xavier