Re: [gtk-list] WM hinting?

Randolph Fritz <randolph@cyber-dyne.com> writes:
> How do I tell the WM not to provide a minimize button?

gdk_window_set_function(window, <functions you want>) lets you turn
off minimize. Pass in all the functions except that ones you don't
want.

> Also, how do I
> keep a top-level window out of the tasklist?  I love my new "yellow
> stickies" program but the task list is getting cluttered!

You will need to use the GNOME hints for that, they are in
libgnomeui/gnome-winhints.h or something like
that. gnome_win_hints_set_hints() is the function.

Havoc