Re: [gtk-list] right click menu

I'm a little new to Gtk myself, but I'm quite sure pop-up menus are
possible using a GtkMenu see the function gtk_menu_popup
(http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtkmenu.html#GTK-MENU-POPUP)

Now all you need to do is test for the right mouse button instead of a
regular single click (See Pennington's book pg. 203 for info about
GDK_BUTTON[1-5]_MASK Modifier masks.

As always I could be wrong and if I am I'm sure someone on this list will
provide a rapid correction.

-matt