Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problems compiling GTK 1.2.7 CVS

Hi!

Thanks for your answer!

>> gtkaccelgroup.c: In function `gtk_accel_group_create_add':
>> gtkaccelgroup.c:668: `GTK_TYPE_ACCEL_GROUP' undeclared (first use in this function)
>> gtkaccelgroup.c:668: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>> gtkaccelgroup.c:668: for each function it appears in.)
>> gtkaccelgroup.c:670: `GTK_TYPE_GDK_MODIFIER_TYPE' undeclared (first use in this function)
>> gtkaccelgroup.c:671: `GTK_TYPE_ACCEL_FLAGS' undeclared (first use in this function)
>> gtkaccelgroup.c: In function `gtk_accel_group_create_remove':
>> gtkaccelgroup.c:687: `GTK_TYPE_ACCEL_GROUP' undeclared (first use in this function)
>> gtkaccelgroup.c:689: `GTK_TYPE_GDK_MODIFIER_TYPE' undeclared (first use in this function)
>> make[2]: *** [gtkaccelgroup.lo] Error 1
>> make[2]: Leaving directory `/cvs/GTK-1.2/gtk+/gtk'
>> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/cvs/GTK-1.2/gtk+'
>> make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
>
>looks like enumeration building doesn't properly work on your system.
>there are a bunch of requirements to adhear to if you build gtk from
>CVS, basically you need GNU make, gcc, builddir=srcdir, the auto* tools
>mentioned in HACKING, perl, phyton, awk...
>also you have to use autogen.sh, to configure the package, then
>the autogenerated sources should build correctly.

I think I have a ll programs anf things I need but it won't work. In which file
will the enums be build? I can't find them.
The strange thing is that building GTK's CVS some weeks ago (1.2.6) worked. I
think make distclean caused the problems, but I don't know why.

Perhaps you know why ?

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de