TkText Port

hp,

Where is your tktext code?  I'm not seeing it in CVS.  My pserver is
anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org.  Can't say I'm a big fan of the Gtk/Gnome
assimilation.:(  Of course, I'm kind of weird in that I use KDE, hate c++, and
write exclusively using Gtk.  Go figure.

Since I'm not going to have another stable release for a while, I'd like to
start implimenting your text widget.  If I can get it working in ObjectManager
I'll go ahead and migrate it to Sqlwork.  Whoops, you have no idea what I'm
talking about, do you?  My project is based at www.orasoft.org.  If you want an
idea where I'm going with this feel free to poke around.

Matthew