scrolled window.

ok...
I needed to display a ruler on top of a CList into an scrolled window.
my problem was that the ruler wasnt always visible, cuz of scroll down.
(packing ruler and clist into a vbox.and adding the vbox to the scrolled
window)

so I used Count Zero advice..use a vbox to pack the ruler and then the
scrolled window.. and now the ruler its always visible..->
cool, But now my problem is that I need the ruler to be as long as the
CList is (horizontal size), cuz the ruler has an "scale" that defines
intervals on the CList..

maybe Im not being clear....
what I really need...is the ruler to be always visible and to be
scrollable along with the CList, (hscrollbar of the scrolled window
working on the ruler), but I dont want the ruler to
dissapear with the vscrollbar of the scrolled window.

any ideas? plz?? help, im a newbie.

mm did someone understood me? sorry, excuse my bad english.

Cesar