GtkPixmap/GdkPixmap/GdkBitmap/XFree86 4.0 strange behaviour

Since I installed  XFree86 4.0 some very strange interferences in GtkPixmaps that
contain a GdkPixmap and a GdkBitmap as Mask occoured. As long as I use no Mask everything is
okay but when using it with a mask there are strange black pixels on the pixmap.

I recompiled Gtk cause I thought there could be a change in the size of a Datatype in some
neccessary X11 libarys, but nothing changed. I also played arround with the Mask creation code
in Gtk without any success.

Did someone else encountered this problem - okay its not a problem :) but ...
Solutions/Patches to Gtk+ or X11?

Bye

juergen eT Mangler
Try the Opera web browser and e-mail at http://www.opera.com