Drag and Drop between CLists

I'd like to be able to drag and drop between CLists as well as
re-order items in a give Clist.  It seems I can't have both. I've
tried to use the usual DnD Gtk stuff, but it seem like it's already
used for within list DnD.  If I try to add another callback it just
breaks the within list DnD.  It would be nice if CList could both use
DnD internally and export it's data.

I'd also like to be able to drag the CList row to a xterm and have the
text from that CList appear in the XTerm.

This all seems possible with a little work on the existing CList by
someone with experience.  Perhaps all that is need is to document the
existing internal DnD data so external widgets can properly recv. the
data.  (I'm not sure about that though.)

	Can I get anyone to add better DnD to the CList?

	Thanks,
	Rick Niles.