Re: gtk_init_check() not removing args

Andrei Zmievski <andrei@ispi.net> writes:

> When I call gtk_init_check() function it succeeds, but doesn't seem to
> remove any of the arguments it should recognize. For example, if I call
> it with --g-fatal-warnings, that argument is left in argv. Any help is
> appreciated.

It seems very unlikely that gtk_init_check() would work any different
from gtk_init()

void
gtk_init (int *argc, char ***argv)
{
  if (!gtk_init_check (argc, argv))
    {
      g_warning ("cannot open display: %s", gdk_get_display ());
      exit(1);
    }
}

Maybe you aren't properly calling init_check as

 gtk_init_check (&argc, &argv);

Regards,
                                        Owen