Draft GTK+ Tutorial in DocBook
- From: Trog <trog gtk org>
- To: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Draft GTK+ Tutorial in DocBook
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:50:56 +0100 (BST)
I've completed initial conversion of the tutorial into DocBook format
As I am bound to have made an error to two during the conversion (of
the 480 pages :-) ), if you have some spare time, I would appreciate
it if you could pick a section and check it for errors against the
old style version.
A packaged version of both is at ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/tutorial
db-gtk-tutorial.20000721.tar.gz - new DocBook
gtk_tutorial.20000721.tar.gz - old linuxdoc
They both contain lots of different formats.
Also, the new version is available at:
and the old version is at:
- The DocBook version is more up to date (but differences are minor)
- The DocBook version has the images in the PDF and PS versions, the
old version doesn't
- I don't like the Prev/Next stuff at the top/bottom of the DocBook
HTML version - anyone have anything for sorting this out (with
icons, for example)?
I'm going away for the weekend, but will pick things up again on
Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
Go Bezerk! http://www.gtk.org/~trog
] [Thread Prev