Re: getting scrollbar to stick

* Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com> [000720 12:36]:
> Alex Chiang <achiang2@rsn.hp.com> writes:
> >   GTK_ADJUSTMENT (GTK_TEXT (text)->vadj)->value = pos;
> >

> It should work if you use gtk_adjustment_set_value().

Thanks - that worked. However, now I have the problem that everything
flashes after setting the adjustment value, and it's really annoying
looking - especially since I have three or four text widgets all doing
this at the same time. :)

I can't use gtk_adjustment_set_value before I thaw the text, since
thawing will reset the adjustment value to zero. But if I try and set
the value after thawing, the flashing occurs.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

/Alex

--
Alex Chiang       <> verily, the thoughts contained withal be mine own,
Hewlett-Packard   <> and not, as it were, of mine gracious employer