Re: Gtk::Text widget

    Mark> Out of curiosity, which regex package are you intending to use?  I
    Mark> whipped up a freely available DFA package that works in most cases
    Mark> and is almost a real DFA :-) I intentionally left it almost complete
    Mark> for some students to whom I was teaching debugging techniques.  But
    Mark> it's fast, pretty small, and has the right kind of copyright.

What I forgot to mention is that my regex stuff deals with UTF-16 internally.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Once you fully apprehend the vacuity of a
New Mexico State University       life without struggle, you are equipped
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             with the basic means of salvation.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Tennessee Williams