Re: contol the position of Gtk_Window related the X Display

On 28 Jun 2000, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> WAN Hing Wah <50191914@ee.cityu.edu.hk> writes:
> > > gtk_window_set_uposition ()
> > >

> > No this function in the header file.....
>
> Hmm, I meant gtk_widget_set_uposition().
>
> Havoc
although it work,I want to let user change to window position by draging
the title bar using window manager's feature,but after user have moved
the windows,a call to gtk_widget_hide() and then gtk_widget_show again
make the windows appear again at the position which
gtk_widget_set_uposition() is set..How can I maintain the current window
position set by the user?