GTK and wxWindows/GTK Licence

Dear GTK Guys,

I'm currently evaluating wxWindows/GTK for use as the GUI component in our companies cross platform
software development strategy.

Our Company lawyers have reviewed the licensing issues of wxWindows, which is  "GNU LIBRARY GENERAL
PUBLIC LICENSE" + the 4 exceptions below, and are reasonably happy with it. "Due to clause 2."

1. As a special exception, the copyright holders of this library give
  permission for additional uses of the text contained in this release of
  the library as licenced under the wxWindows Library Licence, applying
  either version 3 of the Licence, or (at your option) any later version of
  the Licence as published by the copyright holders of version 3 of the
  Licence document.

  2. The exception is that you may use, copy, link, modify and distribute
  under the user's own terms, binary object code versions of works based
  on the Library.

  3. If you copy code from files distributed under the terms of the GNU
  General Public Licence or the GNU Library General Public Licence into a
  copy of this library, as this licence permits, the exception does not
  apply to the code that you add in this way.  To avoid misleading anyone as
  to the status of such modified files, you must delete this exception
  notice from such code and/or adjust the licensing conditions notice
  accordingly.

  4. If you write modifications of your own for this library, it is your
  choice whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications.
  If you do not wish that, you must delete the exception notice from such
  code and/or adjust the licensing conditions notice accordingly.

They are not happy  with the GTK licence however, specifically the following paragraph from GNU
LIBRARY GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE( Version 2, June 1991). due to the reverse engineering clause. They
are afraid that our licensing keys may be compromised.

6. As an exception to the Sections above, you may also compile
or link a "work that uses the Library" with the Library to
produce a work containing portions of the Library, and
distribute that work under terms of your choice, provided that
the terms permit modification of the work for the customer's own
use and reverse engineering for debugging such modifications.

Would it be possible to grant WxWindows/GTK users the same 4 licensing exceptions as are part of the
general wxWindows license. when solely using GTK with wxWindows. This would greatly ease our
adoption of GTK for our Unix/Linux customers, rather than having to resort to Motif, and hopefully
please the lawyers at the same time.

Thank you,
Heath.

Before you buy.