Re: Best way to sort rooms...

If there's an efficient way to save the data, that would be great.
However, I was unable to find any documentation on GtkArg in
the reference pages. Where would I find info about this?

And as for the two lists, I'll probably be doing this anyway.
One GList will hold all of the buildings and each building
node in that list will have a GList for the rooms.

Thanks a lot for your help. If anybody knows where I can find
information on some sort of persistence ability (like GtkArg maybe?),
then I would really appreciate a link. Thanks =)