Best way to sort rooms...

I'm making a room scheduler program and what I would
like to do is be able to dynamically add and delete
different pages for each building, and then within
each building tab, there will be another notebook
with pages for each room in the building. I can do this
just fine, but I would also like to sort the pages
alphabetically, so when a new room or building
is added, it's put in the right spot.

To throw another wrench into the plans, for each building
and room I'm going to need to memorize the status of the widgets
for each so I can save all of the data

I was thinking I could use a GList to link together
a series of structures where each one would correspond
to a building. Inside a building structure would be
another GList with a series of structure for each room
in that respective building with all of the
widgets and data that I need contained within the
structure. This make sense? I hope so.

Anyway, I don't know if this is the best way of doing
this. If anybody has any design suggestions for something
like this, I would really appreciate hearing them. Thanks!

| Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy@cs.nmt.edu |
| Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493              |
| New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology       |
| Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy                |