Re: localization_gtk+

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, klishin wrote:

 Hi,

> Hello ALL,
> We need to put to form (label) (for interface) a message on the
> national (russian) Language in GTK win32 application.
> Hawewer these messages is not put to form. What are possibility
> reasons? How to correct this?

 Do you mean that the code like this

 gtk_box_pack_start(somebox,gtk_label_new("some text in russian"),1,1,1);

	adds nothing to 'somebox'
 gtk_box_pack_start(somebox,gtk_label_new("some text in english"),1,1,1)
	adds the label with text "some text in english" as expected?

 If yes, then clearly it's a bug in gtk-win32. Otherwise, explain your problem
further.