Re: [gtk-list] Imlib image to GdkRGB

jca <jca@mail.phm.vcu.edu> writes:

>   I need to do a gdk_imlib_load_image and then put the image into my
> GdkRGB structure so I can manipulate it.
>
>   Before I start writing code to paste raster lines from im->rgb_data to
> my own RGB, is there a standard function to do this, already written?
>   No sense in re-inventing the wheel, however simple it may be...

Hmmm, I'm not aware of any GdkRGB structure....

You can just use the im->rgb_data data directly in a call
to gdk_draw_rgb_image() or other GdkRGB functions, if that is what
you are asking.

The GdkPixbuf library provides the GdkPixbuf structure, which holds
rgb data, along with the loaders that it provides. But that is more
of a replacement for Imlib than meant to work along with it.

Regards,
                                        Owen