Re: [gtk-list] how to hide a widget before it receives a button release ?

I think that the easiest way would be to emit the signal yourself, inside the
callback, but before you hide the window:

   gtk_signal_emit_by_name(GTK_OBJECT(clist), "button_release_event", 0); //
(I think thats the proper syntax...didnt actually check tho.)
   gtk_widget_hide(clist);