Re: [gtk-list] Re: Lack of gtk_menu_delete function

I wasn't sure that GtkMenu would like me destroying its children, and also
I don't have any way to obtain a pointer to this GtkMenuItem.  I know its
index, but there's also no gtk_menu_get_item(index).  :)

Jeremy Weatherford
xidus@xidus.net
http://xidus.net/