Re: [gtk-list] a bug in the GtkOptionMenu widget

Eugene Osintsev <osgene@omskelecom.ru> writes:

> Hi, folks,
>
> Some time ago I wrote about a bug in GtkOptionMenu and its fixing.
> Is this mailing list a wrong place for such things?

I hope you don't mean your message from yesterday :-) We
don't move that fast around here.

gtk-devel-list is probably a better list to send messages
to when you have particular bugs in GTK+ tracked down. (But
sending "My program doesn't work, GTK+ must be broken"
messages there is not appreciated.)

However, even better is to send reports to the bug tracking
system (see the README file for GTK+). If you send the report
there, there is no way we can forget about it or lose it.

Regards,
                                        Owen

[
  BTW - I'll try to look at your suggested fix before we
  put out 1.2.7, which will most likely be later this week.
]