GdkMagick and MagiCapture: Volunteers Needed!

To whom it may concern:

I, Arthur Jerijian, have been the maintainer of the GdkMagick and
MagiCapture packages for the past seven months. These projects have
been developed during my own spare time as an act of love and
goodwill to the Internet and free software community.

Unfortunately, I have been involved in personal obligations which
leave me little time and energy to continue working on these
projects. I feel that both GdkMagick and MagiCapture are important
graphics software components which benefit both the GTK+ and
ImageMagick developer communities. As such, I feel that I can't just
let these projects sit idle while I can no longer maintain them. They
are just too valuable, even though they are far from complete at this
point in the development cycle.

I am looking for a volunteer to help take over the GdkMagick and
MagiCapture projects and Web pages. The current homepages for both
projects are:

http://home.earthlink.net/~lightmanaj/GdkMagick
http://home.earthlink.net/~lightmanaj/MagiCapture

If you can volunteer, please send me an e-mail. My address is:

lightmanaj@earthlink.net

I will communicate with you further, on a one-on-one basis, on the
technical details of the project and what needs to be done.

Thanks,
--Arthur