GtkMDI Ideas and questions.

   Since no one else has started on a gtk mdi widget (that i know of,
please correct me if im wrong), I have decided to take it upon myself to
do so. I have written several other composite widgets for my own uses,
and now I think that its time for me to make a real contribution to the
gtk/gnome community.
   As of right now, there is no actuall code written, as I am still
deliberating a few things about the design. So far I have just been
reading a lot of source on the gtkcontainer widget, since that seems to
be the most likely widget to use as the parent. Im just wondering what
other people thing about this...gtkcontainer seems very complicated for
what i need, and i could probably get away with making my own new
container widget and API.

Just a few thoughts to mull over...
-Chicane