Re: [gtk-list] CList problems....

You probably want to use gtk_clist_unselect_all(GTK_CLIST(list)) followed
by gtk_clist_select_row(GTK_CLIST(list), rownumber, 0).  The zero on the
end is the column number.  Unless you need to scroll the window sideways
to a given column, leave it at zero, the first column.

If you already know the row that was selected, use
gtk_clist_unselect_row(GTK_CLIST(list), row, column) instead of
unselect_all.

Have fun,
Jeremy Weatherford
xidus@xidus.net