Re: [gtk-list] Find what row was dbl clicked on

CountZero wrote:
> Anyway, the short question is: how do I determine what row in a GtkCList was the target of a
> button_press_event (more specifically, of a 2button_press event)?

You get the (x,y) position of the button press fron the event structure,
and them you use

gint        gtk_clist_get_selection_info    (GtkCList *clist,
                                              gint x,
                                              gint y,
                                              gint *row,
                                              gint *column);

to get the row and column of the button press.

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)			http://www.seindal.dk/rene/