How to hide the controls that manipulate a window.

I would like to be able to display a modal dialog which can only be
disposed of by clicking on OK button, and it should not be possible to
manipulate the dialog in any way. Therefore I want to be able to hide
the min/max and close controls as well as the drop down menu in the
top left corner (or at least make them disabled).
I know that I can set flags which disable shrinking/growing etc.
but the controls still appear, and I dont like that behavior.
How can this be done using GTK?

Thanks.

Helgi Petursson