CodeCommander v0.1.13

I am working on a new multi-language code editor/ide (less ide stuff,
more code stuff).
So far I have the main UI done, file opening/closing/saving some project
management features, syntax highlighting for z80 assembly, m68k assembly
and C/C++/glib/GTK/GNOME...the syntax highlighting is easily expandable
via definition files that have regex strings that handle the proper
colors etc.

<shameless programmer recruitment>
If there is anyone on this list (or any other) that has some free time
and extensive knowledge of gdb and gcc (with regards to connecting them
with an application and threading and such, drop me some mail. Im just
an interface guy, but I would like this app to have some more advanced
IDE features. Anyone else who is interested can email me as well, cuz
this is getting to be a large project. I'll be getting a page up @
souceforge very soon with some screenshots, changelog and todo lists
etc.
</shameless programmer recruitment>

Later,
Chicane