[gtk-list] Re: gtk-perl segfaults when tabbing between widgets

>> Subject says it all. I have a dialog with several text widgets. When I
>> try to tab from one to the next, my gtk-perl app segfaults and dies.
>> Do I have to handle this myself or is it a problem with gtk-perl? If I
>> do have to handle it, anybody have any examples? Even one in C would
>> be some help.

> Please provide a test case, it shouldn't die.

Attaced are a stripped down .glade file and perl script for my application.
Select 'New' from the 'Servers' menu. Enter something in the hostname text
widget and hit tab. It dies with a segfaul for me.

--
Jason Bodnar
jason@shakabuku.org

tab_test.glade