2 questions

1) I'd like to use the default font, but in certain area's have bold
text.  Is there any way to find out what text is being used so I don't
have to try and specify a font (which may not be on all systems).

2)  I'm having some trouble with "gtk_entry_select_region".  I'm trying
to select all of the text in an entry with the "clicked" event of a
button and the "activate" event from the entry that I'm selecting the
text in.  It selects the text on the "clicked" event but not the
"activate" event.  I can't see any reason why since both events call the
same function.  Do I need to switch the focus to another widget before
calling "gtk_entry_select_region"??

Thanks in advance,

Keith Welker