Re: [gtk-list] Re: GtkList, dragging a row to a new position.

Anders Melchiorsen wrote:

> Steve Ramsay <ramsay@universal.ca> wrote:
>
> > Is it possable to select a row in a GtkList and drag it to a new
> > position within the list?  And if so does anyone have a sample or
> > some pointers on how to go about doing this?
>
> GTK+ can handle that all by itself, if you activate it:
>
>                 gtk_clist_set_reorderable(clist, true);

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've taken a look at the CList, and it looks
like it almost does what I need.  I have a feeling it can do what I
need, but can't seem to get it working.  The items I want to put in the
list are what are no longer working.  I want to be able to put into each
row a GtkHBox, with the contents of the box being two toggle buttons and
a label.  The CList docs seem to imply that a cell can contain a widget,
but all I have been able to find is the gtk_clist_set_column_widget
funtion, which doens't let me set different widget per row.

Is what I am trying to do possable or will I need to make some
specialized list widget?

Thanks
Steve