Attaching data stuffages.

I've been trying to figure out how glade's lookup_widget function works
but I haven't been able to re-create it's functionality in my programs.  I
always get widget not being found.

Typically I just create a panel (vbox,hbox...) for each window and just
create a window and pop the panel on rather than just creating a window
for each (that's pretty confusing :P).

Can anyone explain how glade's lookup_widget works and how re-create it's
functionality?

Sean Cody (aka NullStream)
umcodysw@cc.umanitoba.ca (SCHOOL)
null@fuzyscsi.dhs.org     (HOME)

"If God's my witness then God must be blind."
	Garbage - As Heaven Is Wide