Re: [gtk-list] Scrollbar issue

> Hai,
>
> When I try to attach a signal handler to the "motion" signal of a
> GtkVScrollbar
> (which is a signal that the GtkVScrollbar inherits from GtkRange)

    Wrong - there is no "motion" signal in GtkRange (at least, not
    in the version I'm using - which is cvs). The motion you probablty
    saw is just a private entry in the GtkRange VTable.

    Assuming that you want to know when the user moves the
    scroll bar, you should try to use the "value_changed" signal
    of the adjustement, which is emitted in response to a call
    of range_klass->motion().

    By the way, it should be better to avoid those
    GtkXxxClass *class  in gtkrange.c (and replace them with
    GtkXxxClass *klass, as (not, but should be) everywhere else :)

    Hope it helps,

    Emmanuel